Monday, November 22, 2010
A Week of Thankfulness: My Home
Recently, I made a post about how lucky I am to have two places that I can call "home". I love each of my homes, and I feel welcome and safe in each one. Purchasing my first house last year was a bit of a scary experience, but I have not once regretted my decision. I love spending time at my house and out in my yard. It's such an awesome feeling to own a house and to take pride in that house. I have learned over the past year that owning a house is a big responsibility, but it's worth it when that house begins to feel like a home. Although I love spending time at my Birmingham home, every once in a while it is nice to go home to Mobile. I always feel welcome when I am home in Mobile, and I get to spend time with so many people that I care about when I am there. I am thankful for these two wonderful places that I love, and the fact that I can call both of these places "home".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment