
When I was just a few weeks old, my parents gave me a great gift by deciding to have me baptized into the Catholic faith. Their Catholic faith is important to them, and they wanted to share this faith with me. Of course, at that time I had no clue of the significance of this decision they made for me. As a child, my parents helped me grow in my Catholic faith by sending me to Catholic school, teaching me about the Catholic faith at home, and bringing me to church every Sunday. As a teenager, I reaffirmed my parents' decision to have me baptized into the Catholic faith through the sacrament of Confirmation. I love my Catholic faith. I have a great appreciation for all of the traditions of the Catholic Church, and I always enjoy learning more about my faith. In both the happy times and the hard times, I can always count on my Catholic faith to be my strength.
My parents were so kind to find the pictures from my Baptism and scan them and email them to me quickly so that this post would have a special touch to it. Here are more of the pictures they sent me. First is a picture of my family and the priest who baptized me. The next picture is me with my godparents, my Aunt "Pud" and Uncle Herman. The last picture is me with the priest. By the way, the gown I am wearing in these pictures was worn by my father at his Baptism thirty-three years prior to mine.




No comments:
Post a Comment