As I was walking through the streets of Chicago, I encountered many interesting people. In the interest of making a funny blog post, I snapped photos of these people when they were least expecting it. That's the beauty of having an iPhone. You can discreetly snap photos of interesting people, and they never have a clue about what's going on. So, without further ado, let me introduce you to some of Chicago's finest:
First there's Mario and Luigi, who apparently like to text when they're not busy killing their enemies.
Then there's this lovely young lady who was sitting next to us on the "L". Bless her heart.
We also spotted a Blues Brother across the way just casually waiting for the "L".
And then there was this old French maid. What, you've never seen a French maid walking with a cane before?
And finally, my personal favorite, Teddy Ruxpin. Try walking down several blocks in Chicago with this giant teddy bear following you and see how freaked out you get. Poor Teddy. He looks so forlorn. I guess kids these days just aren't interested in talking bears that have cassette tape decks in their backs.
Oh, did I forget to mention that I was in Chicago on Halloween?


No comments:
Post a Comment