
I can't even express just how thankful I am for my little Colby. Colby came into my life exactly a year ago. Just in the short year that I have known him, he has brought so much joy into my life. Whether I've been gone for 15 hours or 15 minutes, Colby always uses every ounce of energy he has to let me know he's excited that I am home. After a long day at work, I look forward to returning home because I know my sweet dog will be there to greet me with excitement. Colby can always manage to put a smile on my face no matter how sad or low I am feeling. Whether he's barking at the sprinkler or attacking the vacuum cleaner, there is never a dull moment with Colby around. Colby is just the perfect little companion. We love to snuggle up on the couch and watch all of our favorite TV shows together. Even though he is a bit of a bed hog, I feel secure having my dog right next to me when I'm sleeping. I think Colby and I are perfect for each other, and I feel so lucky to have ended up with such a sweet and perfect little dog.


No comments:
Post a Comment