Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Week of Thankfulness: Life

Today, I am thankful that I have been blessed with 26 good years of life, and I am grateful for the many more years that I hope to enjoy. This week, my co-workers and I were reminded of just how precious life is through the tragic loss of a co-worker who died in an automobile accident. This tragedy has reminded us all that life is fleeting, and none of us knows how long we are given in this world. We must live each moment to its fullest, and not allow ourselves to become overly concerned with petty things. We should never let a day pass by without telling the people who mean the most to us just how much we care about them. We often forget how fragile our lives are. It's a shame that it takes a tragedy like this one to remind us, but may we all remember to live each day to the fullest, and live it as if it were our last.

No comments:

Post a Comment