Monday, August 30, 2010

Colby's Favorite Toy

Recently, I discovered that Colby has a favorite toy:



Yes, that thing is pretty much as nasty as it looks. My brother's dog donated this toy to Colby back when I adopted him. Of course, it was in much better condition when we first received it. Just in the past few weeks, Colby has really taken a liking to playing with...and destroying...this toy, as you can see.



Apparently, destroying this toy is hard work.



I think this toy has become somewhat of a security blanket for Colby. I've caught him curled up with this toy on many occasions. Sometimes he tries to bring it into the bed when we turn in for the night, which is where I just have to draw the line. The thought of waking up with that nasty thing in my face is enough to give me nightmares. I'm already dreading the day when this toy becomes a pile of chewed up string and I have to explain to my sweet little Colby that toys aren't meant to last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment