Monday, June 14, 2010

I Thought My Dog Was Perfect

After running some errands this morning, I came home to find the door to my garage looking like this:





And then I found my sweet little perfect Colby looking like this:



While I might have been able to look past the shifty eyes, the paint chip in his hair was a total give-away.

I guess my dog isn't as perfect as I thought.

3 comments:

  1. The 'shifty' eyes are a dead give-a-way, are they not? I LOVE IT!

    He looks worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he just wanted to go too.... I hope he is getting ready for lola's visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see my 2 aren't the only "rip the paint off the doors" dogs around! Two of my bedrooms doors look horrific because of them...and the fact that I used cheap paint probably didn't help any but...

    ReplyDelete